Can't wait to find out the gender of your baby? Come see us! We offer gender determination packages starting at 15 weeks and up. We also have other packages to choose from in 3D/4D along with print out 4x6 pictures, CDs and DVDs from your session to take home. You must have an OB care provider as this is not a diagnostic ultrasound. It is a fun ultrasound to capture those sweet wiggles, smiles, yawns, blinks and adorable facial features. We truly believe you will not only get an entertaining 2D, 3D and 4D ultrasound session but also awesome quality! Family members and friends are welcome to come! You will have options available of keepsakes to take home with you from your appointment. Be sure to ask about our heartbeat animals and picture frames.
- What is the difference in 3D and 4D? 3D scans show still pictures of your baby in three dimensions. 4D scans show moving 3D images of your baby, with time being the fourth dimension.
- Is gender determination in color? No. Gender determination is done more easily in 2D (black and white).
- Do I need to make an appointment? Yes. We are by appointment only. Some days we can get you in on the same day, just depending on the schedule. Most appointments can be done that same week.
- What do I need to do before my appointment? All we ask is about a week before your appointment to increase your water intake. This will help with the images being more clear. We also suggest juice 30 minutes before your appointment.
- What if the baby does't cooperate? It happens! Sometimes babies are shy whether it be legs closed, hands in the face or completely turned the wrong direction. We try some tricks first but if still no success will gladly do a rescan for free!
- Can I get an estimated fetal weight? Sure! We want to make sure we get you the images you want first and foremost. But, with our 15-20 min or 30 min scan we can do this per request. Key word: estimated!
- How far along do I have to be for gender determination? We start our gender determinations at 15 weeks and up.
- When is the best time for a 4D session? We recommend anytime between 28- 32 weeks for the cute "chubby face" pictures. Earlier in the pregnancy baby is more "skeletal" and you get more full body images. However, we have done wonderful scans ranging from 10 weeks-37 weeks.